Wednesday 6 May 2009

The Room Lights Together...

After playing with the lights separately I thought it would be a good idea to see how they come together in the whole room, as you could be looking at one section and not notice it changing another (which happened to me a few times).

The first shot of the room is far to dark, but yet the walls are bright, so I need to go back and fix this by changing the intensity on the lights as well as looking at the decays and light linking.
This next image is a lot brighter...maybe a little to bright, and the walls are still far to bright, though the shadows on the floor are beginning to show through.

I will add the final image of the lights as room nearer the end and rendered in Mental Ray. Though over all I spent a lot of time on the lights, tweaking to get what I want, and I hope to get the result that I am after.

No comments: