Tuesday 5 May 2009

Camera Work 1...Play Blasts

I have finally finished modeling, texturing and perfecting my lighting and I am now on to camera work. I have never really got on with the camera in Maya, but it has to be done. A lot of my shots will be of close ups or pans as I don't want to give the set away to soon and I used the camera with the aim. 


The first camera shot below is of the rocking horse, its a bit to poppy and jumpy...so needs something out a little bit...but I don't want to too much as I quite like the hand held look of the camera


Again this one is far to jumpy and needs to be smoothed out...

The next to are of a pull out from the bed so you are able to see the full ward. I'm still deciding which one I am going to use as I have different reasons for using each. The first camera blast pulls out so I can see all off the ward including the nurses area, and capture the nice shadow on the curtain of the child's bed. Though it doesn't end very well. So that will need changing if I decide to use this shot. 

This camera has a nicer ending as it frames the ward, it's still bumpy, but that will be fixed. Though the downside is you don't see all of the play area, and miss the shadows on the curtain.

This is my first attempt at putting all of the shots together. It has not been edited at all, I will be adding dissolves and fades when I go into After Effects, so will hopefully be shortened down.

No comments: