Friday 8 May 2009

Music For The Film...

Originally I had the idea of using Twinkle Twinkle Little Star as my piece of music, but I was unable to get a hold of it online. So I started searching for some different music, along the lines of Christmas. Jenn found a website that let you use there music for Royalty Free, http://www.incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/. I managed to find alot of Christmas tracks that could go with my film. Heres a list of what I found;

1, Angels We Have

2, Jingle Bells (Calm)

3, Oh Holy night

4, Silent Night

5, What Child Is This



My final choices were between Silent night and What Child Is This, as they seemed to fit alot better then the others.

Silent Night...
 
What Child Is This...

 In the end I decided to go with What Child Is This, as it's a little different and not as popular as Silent Night.

No comments: