Tuesday 11 November 2008

A mini mood board & colour swatch...

My mood board is quite colourful, and has a few of my little concepts in it (the bear, rocking horse, and the lion). I've noticed that there's a few greens and blues in it, which is similar to what some hospitals would have. Also I have added in a few bits and bobs of hospital equipment, which I will have placed around the area.
Further more, most hospitals, I have found seem to have a mural of some sort on the wall of the child's play area and nurses desk. Which is where I will place the lion.


From the mood board I have come up with some colour swatches, which contain allot of blues and greens. As well as a few pastel colours. My colours may change slightly over time, but I will keep as close to my swatch as possible.

No comments: