Saturday 15 November 2008

Cha cha cha channnngeessss!!!

After a meeting I had with my lecturer, Sean, I have decided to change my idea a little bit. Instead of using floor plan 1, I will now be using floor plan 2 instead. Iv changed it because it will be better for me to get my idea across to the audience, so it will be less like a show real and more of a film piece to help keep the ward a secret from the audience. Also, I have decided to make it christmas on the ward.

So, To help me keep track of what I need to model for the ward I thought it would be a good idea to make a list.

Main bed area...

  • Fairy lights

  • Bed

  • Teddy

  • Bed light

  • Kids pictures on the wall

  • Cup

  • Water jug

  • Fruit bowl

  • Christmas cards

  • Cardboard Christmas tree

  • Decorations hanging from lamp

  • Canvas pictures

  • Bedside table (with draws)

  • Drip

  • File on end of bed

  • Bed table

  • Nurses button

  • Electric socket

  • Hand cream

  • Curtain

  • Bandages

  • Tissues

  • Blind

  • Books

  • Balloons

  • Oxygen mask

    Play area

  • Rocking horse

  • Shelving unit

  • TV

  • Rug

  • Tables

  • Chairs

  • Paper

  • Pencil pots

  • Pencils

  • Keyboard

  • Books

  • Non-slip Matt

  • Soft toys

  • Dolls house

    Nurses desk….

  • Computer

  • Chair

  • Hand wash

  • Notice board

  • Book shelve

  • Lamps

  • Fairy lights

  • Pens

  • Pen pot

  • Clock

  • Lights board (for when patents call for nurses)

  • Thank you cards

  • Posters

  • Kids drawings

  • Folder holder

  • Stethoscope

  • Cup


    Rest of the ward

  • Strip lights

  • Curtains

  • Kids car

  • Beds

  • Curtain rails

  • Metal shelve unit

  • Bandages

  • TVs

  • Bed side table

  • Exit sign

  • Emergency exit signs

  • Wheel chair

  • Chairs by nurses desk (small waiting area)

  • Air vents

  • Fire alarm

  • Fire extinguishers

No comments: