Wednesday 22 April 2009

Texturing Images and more fairy lights...

Here are some images of how the room is progressing (all the textures have been made on Photoshop). Most of the models were UV unwrapped but a few of the simpler ones were not, and I used the planar mapping tool to make them fit. Furthermore, not all of the models have been smoothed yet, to stop the computer from slowing down, and on a few objects I used the soften edge tool. Although on the default light, it makes some of the edges go a little dark.
I'm not to sure if I like the texture on the bed cover, so I may go back and change it.

Here is a print screen shot of how the bed area looks with everything textured, and I am quite happy with how it is laid out and the textures.

Here is another attempt at the fairy lights. I have used the glow on the texture again and made the bulbs more like glass.

Here's the rendered result using Maya software of the glow, and I'm really happy with it

...and a smaller render using mental ray.

No comments: