Friday 10 April 2009

Attempts at UV Unwrapping...

I have now finished all the modeling for the environment so have now moved on to the textures. The first step I needed to do was work out how to unwrap the UV's of the models as I have never done this before. I tried looking online for tutorials but I just couldn't understand how it was done and was getting really confused with it. Then I managed to find a very useful tutorial in one of my Maya books which made things a lot clearer. I attempted the duck first as it is one of the more simpler models, I am not sure if its been unwrapped exactly right, but I will be using simple textures (which will all be made on Photoshop). I will later show the result of this UV when it has been textured. Another attempt at UV Unwrapping on the rocking horse...I think this is a better attempt, as the body of the teddy bear is still as one, but has been flattened out.



No comments: