Tuesday 30 December 2008

Rough Storyboard Draft...

This is my first rough storyboard draft, which I did using a rough block out of the environment I built on Maya. I will also be putting a much nicer and more detailed storyboard up soon, but this can help get my idea across for now. So not everything that I intend to put into my set is in this draft. I don't want to give the set away from the beginning of the film, so there will be a lot of close ups.

It starts with a pan across the window shelf, leading to another pan down the window and across the top of the bed. Next will be a shot of the bedside table moving onto a zoom in of the teddy bear which will be sitting on the bed.







It then moves onto a pan up of the chair and drip, and finally a zoom out from the bed area onto the whole ward.

No comments: